Garnet Wines has recently come under new ownership, and as a way of saying "hello"...
    we are now permanently and forever offering ALL STILL WINES at 20% off and ALL LIQUORS at 15% off!
    Guaranteed lowest prices or we will match it!.


Sign up for Garnet News
Call us: 212-772-3211
 
Wine Spirits Articles About Garnet
Login Shopping Cart Shopping Cart
Search
Keyword
Advanced Search
Wines By Region
Wines By Type
Spirits
Wyatt Cabernet Sauvignon 750ML 2014
Sku: 01220
"90% Cabernet Sauvignon (80% California appellation, 20% Lake County) 10% Merlot (Lake County) The wine was fermented and aged in 90% stainless steel tank, the remaining 10% in oak barrels. The ...more
Product Rating
Product Information
Country: United States
Region: California
Grape Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Type: Still wine
Reg. $12.99
20% off - You pay $10.39
Buy Wyatt Cabernet Sauvignon

Leave a Comment
"90% Cabernet Sauvignon (80% California appellation, 20% Lake County) 10% Merlot (Lake County) The wine was fermented and aged in 90% stainless steel tank, the remaining 10% in oak barrels. The wine has a breadth and richness without overpowering at all; the finish is smooth and lingers with notes of juicy red and black fruits." -Distributor
Producer
Wyatt is a Polaner Selections custom label that was born from the idea that delicious, mouth-filling wines can be hand-crafted at reasonable prices. Working with a winemaker in California, we make our blends using declassified wine that often sells at a much higher price under other labels. The result: a great value and lots of character for the money.