Garnet Wines has recently come under new ownership, and as a way of saying "hello"...
    we are now permanently and forever offering ALL STILL WINES at 20% off and ALL LIQUORS at 15% off!
    Guaranteed lowest prices or we will match it!.


Sign up for Garnet News
Call us: 212-772-3211
 
Wine Spirits Articles About Garnet
Login Shopping Cart Shopping Cart
Search
Keyword
Advanced Search
Wines By Region
Wines By Type
Spirits
Wyattresults 1-2 of 2
Wyatt is a Polaner Selections custom label that was born from the idea that delicious, mouth-filling wines can be hand-crafted at reasonable prices. Working with a winemaker in California, we make our blends using declassified wine that often sells at a much higher price under other labels. The result: a great value and lots of character for the money.
Sort by:
Wyatt Cabernet Sauvignon 2014  750ML     
"90% Cabernet Sauvignon (80% California appellation, 20% Lake County) 10% Merlot (Lake County) The wine was fermented and aged in 90% stainless steel tank, the remaining 10% in oak barrels. The wine has a breadth and richness without overpowering at  click for more details
Sku: 01220
Reg. $12.99
20% off - You pay $10.39
 
Wyatt Chardonnay California 2014  750ML     
  Sku: 04457
Reg. $12.99
20% off - You pay $10.39
 
1 
No events listed for this period of time!